Wednesday 19 October 2011

Wynston Wysdom Reporting Live!!!




Writers note:
I would like to change a comment made in the interview.  I had stated that uploading your podcast is a simple process and anyone can do it.  This statement was based on reading I had done on podcasts.  However, having tried to upload my first podcast I now feel the complete opposite.  It is not as easy as made to sound (I would like to point out here that podcast under one minute are easy to do and upload for free). When looking for a podcast site I found many that would allow me to upload, but there was a cost for podcast longer then a minute.  Then I had to deal with the conversion and compression of files from one program to the next.  I know confusing right!! It was actually a nightmare, which resulted in me posting my podcast through youtube.  I do feel that if your school is already subscribed to a site that uploads podcasts the process would be simplified, but I assume there is a cost to this.  Uploading through Youtube was easy and is free! I do stand by all my other comments about how it can be used in the classroom!  Hopefully this doesn't change when I first try incorporating podcast into my lessons out when. 

1 comment:

  1. Great interview, Wynston Wysdom! Sorry it was difficult to upload this one, but just imagine how much easier it will be to help your students with the process if you decide to do this in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete